Connexion automatique:
Se connecter

AccueilRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
N'oubliez pas d'aimer notre page Facebook

J’aime Facebook
Navigation Forum
Derniers sujets
» Votre retour
What costumes do you want in Little Big Planet? EmptyLun 20 Oct - 18:35 par antoine

» LBP 2 : Guide des costumes à débloquer
What costumes do you want in Little Big Planet? EmptyDim 22 Juin - 13:06 par nana833LBP2♥

» Mes niveaux LBP2
What costumes do you want in Little Big Planet? EmptyDim 22 Juin - 12:58 par nana833LBP2♥

» Tenue de la journée mondiale de la paix
What costumes do you want in Little Big Planet? EmptyVen 3 Jan - 16:46 par Electrak78

» Le prochain qui vient..
What costumes do you want in Little Big Planet? EmptySam 9 Nov - 17:14 par Liliana9

» La planète de Mat-S-Aint
What costumes do you want in Little Big Planet? EmptySam 9 Nov - 17:06 par Liliana9

» Qui je suis
What costumes do you want in Little Big Planet? EmptyDim 27 Oct - 22:52 par Crockaz

» mes niveaux
What costumes do you want in Little Big Planet? EmptyJeu 11 Juil - 19:21 par matoine26

» Houdini's Great Robbery - Act 3 - Part 1 : Red or Green?
What costumes do you want in Little Big Planet? EmptyLun 18 Fév - 19:39 par samprod

» Hey c'est moi! ^^
What costumes do you want in Little Big Planet? EmptyMer 13 Fév - 16:46 par Invité

» Guide des costumes à débloquer
What costumes do you want in Little Big Planet? EmptySam 9 Fév - 15:32 par ninpo8000

» Bug épingles...
What costumes do you want in Little Big Planet? EmptyMer 6 Fév - 16:59 par ninpo8000

» Concours créer n°1
What costumes do you want in Little Big Planet? EmptySam 2 Fév - 16:13 par mouflarr56

» LBP Karting: Votre avis sur ce jeu
What costumes do you want in Little Big Planet? EmptySam 2 Fév - 15:50 par mouflarr56

» Présentation d'un site sur les jeux (en construction)
What costumes do you want in Little Big Planet? EmptyLun 28 Jan - 6:14 par Ash Uzumaki

Communauté

Officiels
Le Deal du moment :
Display Star Wars Unlimited Ombres de la Galaxie : ...
Voir le deal

Partagez

What costumes do you want in Little Big Planet?

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
AuteurMessage
Superiorraw
Superiorraw
Niveau 5 : NoyauNiveau 5 : Noyau
Very Happy

What costumes do you want in Little Big Planet? Vide
MessageSujet: What costumes do you want in Little Big Planet?   What costumes do you want in Little Big Planet? EmptyJeu 2 Avr - 0:07

Ok first of all I am not entirely sure I posted this in the correct category. So please do move or advise if it should be elsewhere. Thanks

Which costumes would you like to see for little big planet?? I have seen some excellent custom costumes using decorations and currently collected items from the story mode.. once combined they can be manipulated to make great costumes using the stickers and decorations.

I would like to have the following costumes for Little Big Planet. Please keep in mind these are suggestions for people to make the costumes and also for media molecule to actually consider making.

Cobra Commander
Doctor Octopus
Taskmaster
Silver Surfer (complete with cosmic board) omg how cool would this be!!!
Cyclops
Mystique
Judge Dredd
Batman
Robin
Joker
Bane
Two Face
Mario
Luigi

All 4 members of the A-Team. This would be good. You could even do an A-Team level and costume pack.

It would be great if Media Molecule jumped at the chance to do a Marvel content pack 1 which includes 4 marvel super hero costumes + marvel content pack 2 which would be 4 super villains to face them.

What would be on your list? I dont just mean for media molecule to do, but obviously this thread is also for custom costumes. Have you seen any levels on the community showing you how to do any of these cool customs?

I already have Spider-Man, Iron Man, Deadpool, Venom and Captain America... and i'm lookin for the others.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://www.coolandcosmic.com
nonokyo
nonokyo
AdministrateurAdministrateur
Excellente

MessageSujet: Re: What costumes do you want in Little Big Planet?   What costumes do you want in Little Big Planet? EmptyJeu 2 Avr - 10:14

I don't think one day we can see some movies costumes, the license is very expensive. Mario and Luigi, certainly not.

will ove play with some SNK Characters (terry bogard, mai or ohers) but not possible too.
http://www.littlebigplanet-forum.com
Superiorraw
Superiorraw
Niveau 5 : NoyauNiveau 5 : Noyau
Very Happy

MessageSujet: Mis-Understand   What costumes do you want in Little Big Planet? EmptyVen 3 Avr - 7:02

Yeah. I understand the fact that Mm cannot do their versions of luigi or mario. but using in game stickers you can do your own customs? 8)
I have some examples here of the ones i have found recently by venturing into the community.
What costumes do you want in Little Big Planet? 3404442046_3446470852_m
&
What costumes do you want in Little Big Planet? 3404435858_41de678b5d_m

I couldn't find a full costumes thread. to discuss costumes you would like to see, released by either Mm or created by creators in the community. If anyone would like help in getting some of them, just respond here and I will send you the details of the creator in the LBP Community.

Essentially these guys create costumes and post them up in levels, you complete the level or tutorial and have the costume at the end. 8)
http://www.coolandcosmic.com
Anonymous
Invité
Invité
MessageSujet: Re: What costumes do you want in Little Big Planet?   What costumes do you want in Little Big Planet? EmptyMer 2 Sep - 22:39

oooooooooookkkkkkkkkkkk
Mariah Chan
Mariah Chan
Niveau 54Nombre de messages : 2829
NoLife ❤

MessageSujet: Re: What costumes do you want in Little Big Planet?   What costumes do you want in Little Big Planet? EmptyMer 2 Sep - 23:04

Faites attention. Arrete d'up les vieux topics.
http://www.mariahchan.fr/
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: What costumes do you want in Little Big Planet?   What costumes do you want in Little Big Planet? Empty

What costumes do you want in Little Big Planet?

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 1